We can't believe the Cougars came back on the Utes for a SECOND year in a row! That was an awesome finish! I thought for sure it was over on 4th and 18...but never count BYU out I guess. Other than the last few minutes, the game wasn't all that great. Let's just say it was nice to pull that out with a win! We took a few pics in our BYU blue! Also, it was awesome to hear the basketball team beat #6 Louisville. They also put up a good fight against North Carolina. Dumb rankings didn't put BYU in the top 25. Oh well. Takes a miracle to gain national respect sometimes. We had a fun sports weekend!


Also, McKay gave Peyton his first "trim" on Friday. It wasn't too drastic, but we shaved off parts that were much longer than the rest to try and get it to grow even now. Hopefully it will work! We've had a wonderful weekend with McKay off from work. Too bad it's Monday tomorrow and he has to go back! We'll look forward to his Christmas break in a few weeks! I think it's a whole week! Yeah!

We hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving. I couldn't resist and had to put my Christmas stuff up on Friday. I'll post some pics sometime this week!
10 comments:
Can you say CRAPPY finish! Dang it! I am very upset about the loss (or win in your situation). Good game BYU.
That game was great! I walked out of the room on 4th and 18 and then Renee starting screaming. It was so fun! Peyton is so dang cute! I am glad I got to see you this week! Thanks for the present, the candle is burning and I can't wait to use the cookbook.
Hey Lindsay I just found your blog. It's so cute! I have one to go to www.thesinkfamilywebsite.blogspot.com
You have the cutest little family! I miss seeing you at bunco. We should hang out sometime:)
look at you and all your statistics and football spirit!! I think Aaron would pee his pants if I was able to give a recap like you did. Maybe you could teach me! You guys look cute!
BYU bball is actually ranked 21 and the football is 19...cool huh? We were at the Louisville and UNC games...VERY exciting. If we both still worked at Nu Skin I'm sure we would've talked all Monday about BYU vs. Utah and the bball games! Go Cougs!
I saw your name on Sarah's page. Your little boy is so cute! I love all of the BYU blue! What a cute family you have!
for a ute, that was a horrible finish:) cute posts. fun to read taht you guys are so happy!
Since when was Steph a Ute fan!? The game was awesome, or at least what I saw of it. I only caught the last five min, since I was in recovery from the weekend of sickness I was sleeping! You guys look really cute!
If I understood football at all I probably would have understood your blog. I was at the game and would just cheer when everyone else did. I am totally impressed!!! Peyton is getting so big!! I can't wait to see him!!!
Hey Linds!
Fun fun game!! I'm sure you're tuning in tomorrow for the game, too. We're actually going to it. I'm excited. So look for me on TV! Ha.
So I am not going to make it to the party on the 14th. I'm so sad! We'll have to find a time to hook up though. Peyton is seriously cute. He looks a lot like McKay. See you soon!
Post a Comment