We love you both!
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
#3 My Mom and Dad
Wow...this gratitude entry could take forever! But I'll try and keep it short and sweet. I think my respect, admiration and gratitude for my parents has grown so much since Peyton was born. What a sacrifice (but joy) bringing a child into the world is, and I'm so grateful my parents decided to have me 25 years ago. They have done so much for me and our family, there really aren't words to thank them for everything. From being wonderful grandparents to Peyton to calling me up randomly to see how I'm doing, they truly represent was great parents should be. Mom and Dad...thank you so much for being so wonderful. I am blessed to be in the Neiger family...I wouldn't be where I am without you! Dad--thank you for your strength and leadership you bring to our family...we are so grateful your health has improved. We hope it will stay that way for a LONG time! I appreciate your determination to see me graduate from college...and for giving my the opportunity to go to college by working at BYU. And...thanks for passing on the love of BYU football to me. It brings me great joy (and hopefully not sadness after Saturday!) Mom--you are such a sweet person! When people find out I'm your daughter, they have nothing but good to say about Sherry Neiger. You are constantly serving and giving to others (including your cute kindergarten class). Thanks for all your advice and friendship!
We love you both!
We love you both!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment