Thursday, November 22, 2007

#1 - McKay

I am so grateful for a wonderful husband. I look at my life all the time and wonder how I got so lucky. McKay and I have been blessed with a great life thus far and I look forward to many great years ahead. He does so much for our family and I'm grateful for his love and support. We've been married just about 4 1/2 years now! I don't understand how the time goes by so fast! He is such a wonderful Dad to Peyton...he loves him so much and I love to watch them interact. McKay is also an extremely hard worker and does all he can to provide a great live for us. I appreciate his patience towards me...I can get a little feisty sometimes and he puts up with it quite a bit! I love you McKay and I hope this is a wonderful holiday season for us!



















I'm also grateful for our eternal marriage. How blessed I am to be sealed to my family for eternity. Being a member of the LDS church has been such a blessing in my life. I'm so grateful for all the blessings it has brought me.

Thanks for humoring me and letting me list these things. Hopefully it hasn't been TOO boring for you, but it's been great for me. I'm hoping to learn how to publish my blogs so I have it as a journal...if anyone knows how to do this, let me know!

-Lindsay

No comments: