Before I go on about my "trivial" #10, I also want to mention my gratitude for the country we live in and for the men and women who are helping to protect our freedom. Happy Veterans Day to them. How blessed we are to live in a free country!
#10 - BYU Football, Basketball, the Utah Jazz and Indianapolis Colts
These are our favorite teams around our house. We love to watch sports...I am a die hard BYU football fan. It's funny because when we get invited to go watch games I'm sure the wives would rather do something else but no...I want to be right there watching the game. I think my Dad passed this onto me, which I'm grateful for...although I get really nervous in close games and don't want to watch! My father-in-law also has four season tickets to the basketball games, so McKay and I frequently get to go which is a lot of fun!

I love it when Jazz season starts because there's a game to watch at least three times a week! And they are doing awesome lately so it's even better!

And...my husband got me addicted to the Colts...we had a blast last season watching them win the Super Bowl. I wouldn't say our son got his name from Peyton Manning, but it doesn't hurt to have the same name as an MVP quarterback right? We were bummed at the sad ending to the game last night, but I guess you can't win them all!

So there you have it...something you may not have known about me! I am a sports lover (just too bad I'm not actually good at playing any of them. I'll stick to running!)
1 comment:
You're moving? Crazy! Also crazy...all the nu Skin layoffs. I need to call you and talk sometime soon. I love sports too. It was always fun being able to talk more sports than the boys in our office. I think we impressed a lot of people with our knowledge. Good luck with the move. Did you know we bought a house that's being built?
Post a Comment