

Grandpa and Grandma Neiger are such fun people. They live in California, so I have many memories going to visit and taking a trip to Disneyland or one of the other fun amusement parks every time we went. My Grandpa also bbq's the BEST filet's and my Grandma always makes her famous homemade mac and cheese and yummy cupcakes when we visit. And of course we always have many rousing games of marbles (Aggravation) and the "washers" game when we go. They have always been so great to me...I love you both!
My Grandpa and Grandma Johnson are world travelers, so I've been able to see them quite a bit throughout my life, even though they live in Washington State. They also own time share condos so we've been able to go on many fun family trips through the years to places like the Oregon Coast, Leavenworth and most recently St. George for my Grandma's 75th bday! Around Christmas time, my Grandpa has made a tradition to take the grandkids shopping and to lunch which has been fun! They have always shown so much love to us and are wonderful people. Grandma scared us this past year with a knee surgery gone bad...we are so glad you are doing better and we love you!
All girls don't get lucky and marry into a great family, but I did! Grandpa and Grandma Shoell treat me like one of their own granddaughters and I appreciate their love! They are SUCH giving people and would do anything for anyone in their family. They still have the big family home evening get-together at their house once a month. And soon we'll be having Santa visit the family at their house...I'm excited to see how Peyton reacts!
We love our Grandparents so much...thank you for everything you do for us. We'll miss those of you we can't see throughout the holidays, but we'll post lots of pictures for you!
Also, we are so grateful for all of our aunts, uncles and cousins. You are all good influences in our lives and we love you too!
2 comments:
I love all your thankful blogs:) What a fabulous time of year. I think you are a doll, and we have lots in common:) Love Heidi Nelson
Grandparents are the BEST!!! I have to say that this post made me cry though. K, and that friend picture is funny. I miss those fun "careless" days. I found some pics the other day from high school too. They brought back so many memories. I love your guts! Can't wait to see you guys.
Post a Comment