All my life I've been blessed to be surrounded by great friends. In 9th grade my parents moved my family from Bountiful to Orem. I wasn't exactly thrilled about it...mostly because I'd have to make all new friends. A group of girls at Lakeridge Jr. High soon became my new friends and I'm still close with many of them today! A lot of us ended up cheering together in high school and we share many funny, crazy stories (like racing down the freeway to get Backstreet Boys tickets!) I was also able to live with two great friends Stephanie and Sarah during college...and we were all dating our future husbands at the time :) Just about everyone has found a husband and many of us have cute kids now! It's crazy what happens when you grow up! But I want all of you to know that I am so grateful for your friendship...it means the world to me!
Also, when I met my best friend McKay, he introduced me to two wonderful people, Davy and Lisa. On weekends you will often find us together (now with two boys in tow!) We're to the point where we can order each other's meals, pick out houses for each other :) and say pretty much whatever is on our minds! Davy and Lisa - we love you guys so much and are so grateful for you!

I've also met many wonderful people through our neighborhoods, wards, at BYU, work etc. You all know who you are (if you visit this blog, I'm sure you're a friend of ours!) We owe so much to so many of you who have done so much to bless our lives! We love you!
3 comments:
Ha Ha, I love that you posted that picture of us in high school... I was just talking with my mom about how we don't have many picture of just us girls, the only ones I have like that are from High School! I have lots with all of our kids but not us, so next time we get all together we need to take some pic's of us girls!!! And I am grateful for your friendship too Linds! I love ya!
SHUT UP! You were not a cheerleader in high school! I didn't know that!
We love you guys. I know that we were friends in heaven from our immediate connection. I don't know what I would have done had McKay not found you. The McArthurs are so lucky to have the Ercanbracks for such great friends!!
Post a Comment