Wednesday, November 21, 2007
#2 Peyton
Oh my...what a perfect gift I've been given! Peyton is such a little sweetheart. He really is a great baby and is so much fun. We could be entertained by him for hours with his sweet little laugh and interest in the smallest things. I am so lucky to be a mother and to have him in my life. I want so much for him and hope we do all we can to raise him right and give him the same gifts in life that we've been given. It's so much fun to enjoy this holiday season as a little family! Thank you to everyone who has already made an impact for good in his life. In this world today, he'll need all the positive influences around him he can get. I've posted my first video of Peyton on our blog, so I hope it works. We did this on Halloween...he is so funny in this jumper. He loves it! So now that this list is just about complete, can anyone guess what #1 might be? I'll let you know tomorrow!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment