Tuesday, November 20, 2007

#4 - Jack and Chelsea

I am SO lucky to have a great younger brother and sister. They are both awesome people and we share MANY fun memories together. My brother Jack is one of the most calm, laid back people you'll ever meet. He has always been the peacemaker in our family. He does the best impersonations of people too :) If you know him, ask him to do one sometime! Chelsea is a sweetheart (and a very pretty girl!) who is always willing to help you when you need it. Growing up she was always the one to share whatever she had (sadly I was the stubborn oldest sibling who usually didn't share as much...) She is such a big help with Peyton these days. She usually helps me with him at least a couple of times a month...and last Friday she spent all day at our house doing my hair! Jack and Chels--I love you so much and am so grateful for your friendship!

No comments: