Also, very exciting news...I felt Peyton's first tooth yesterday! It's not significant enough to take a picture yet, but as soon as you can actually see it, I'll post it! It's fun to see them hit these milestones. He's also starting to want to move his way around. No, not still really crawling yet, but I guess all babies move at their own pace. And I don't mind that he'll just sit there and play!
Sunday, December 2, 2007
It's Christmas Time!
I look forward to this time of year all year long! I love the holidays and all the fun things that come with it! It's also such a good time to reflect on all that we've been given and remember it's true importance, our Savior. Our family has been given so much...I really try hard not to ever take it for granted. Anyway, we're gearing up for a great season. Thursday night my Mom, sister and I went to the Festival of Trees! Besides bad parking, the evening was great! Thanks Mom for making that a great night! We had so much fun...and the trees were so beautiful. If you've never been before, try to go next year (sadly it's already over for this year). I've also had my decorations up since the day after Thanksgiving and just having posted pics yet...so here you go!


Also, very exciting news...I felt Peyton's first tooth yesterday! It's not significant enough to take a picture yet, but as soon as you can actually see it, I'll post it! It's fun to see them hit these milestones. He's also starting to want to move his way around. No, not still really crawling yet, but I guess all babies move at their own pace. And I don't mind that he'll just sit there and play!
Also, very exciting news...I felt Peyton's first tooth yesterday! It's not significant enough to take a picture yet, but as soon as you can actually see it, I'll post it! It's fun to see them hit these milestones. He's also starting to want to move his way around. No, not still really crawling yet, but I guess all babies move at their own pace. And I don't mind that he'll just sit there and play!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
YEA! That is so exciting that he is getting his first tooth! I remember sending a text to everyone I knew when Emma got hers! Ha ha! The funny things mom's get excited about.
Your house looks beautiful! I love that Peyton is smiling in that picture of the two of you. He is so dang cute! Don't worry, Brady is taking a few steps but Easton won't even stand on his own. Sometimes I get frustrated but I figure they will be walking for the rest of their lives so I should enjoy this stage! Peyton is adorable!
Cute Decorations Linds! We only have a tree, I need to gather up a few more decorations, but this is the first year we have ever got to decorate! Where did you get yours from? We were at the Festival of trees on Thursday also! We were there in the afternoon though, aren't the trees amazing! Good job Peyton on his tooth! Addie is working on her 8th, that little stinker!
your house looks so cute! I love it. I want to come see it in person. First tooth is so fun! I can't wait for that to happen! (oh wait, yes I can) haha
Those decorations are so cute! You do such a good job. Peyton is so darling in that little sweater. It's his first Christmas, how fun!
My addy is
609 Yacht Habor Dr.
Las Vegas, NV 89145
I'm excited for the card!
Post a Comment