If you want something great to read about Christ, they reprinted a talk President Maxwell gave in 1976 in the December Ensign (page 44). He shares such a beautiful testimony and it was perfect to read to remind myself of Him and why we have a Christmas season at all. I hope you enjoy it as well!
Thursday, December 13, 2007
Hope You're Having a Great Holiday Season!
We've been busy at our house having fun celebrating the holiday season. December is such a fun month! I love it! Today we were in Orem and Peyton was having fun playing with his aunt Chelsea so I thought I'd post a pic of him since it's been a little while. We also stopped at Grandma's school because we were in Provo and we had to sing the Christmas songs with the kids! We are going to a few parties this weekend so I should have some fun new pictures after Monday or Tuesday.
If you want something great to read about Christ, they reprinted a talk President Maxwell gave in 1976 in the December Ensign (page 44). He shares such a beautiful testimony and it was perfect to read to remind myself of Him and why we have a Christmas season at all. I hope you enjoy it as well!

If you want something great to read about Christ, they reprinted a talk President Maxwell gave in 1976 in the December Ensign (page 44). He shares such a beautiful testimony and it was perfect to read to remind myself of Him and why we have a Christmas season at all. I hope you enjoy it as well!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Lindsay-
I keep forgetting to tell you.. I got an e-mail from scrapbook trends where if you buy a gift subscription to any of their magazines, you get yourself a subscription for free! So if you're interested, I'll have to get your e-mail address so I can forward it to you. See ya!
Kim (from work=)
We need to get Peyton and Cohen together for twiner picks in these outfits before they grow out of them!
Post a Comment