Sunday, December 16, 2007

Santa Who?

Peyton met Santa for the first time last night...from his expression do you think he thought twice about it? I was hoping for a smile, but at least we didn't see tears! Thanks Grandpa and Grandma Shoell for providing a wonderful Christmas party! Here's a quick recap of our fun weekend!




















Friday night we had such a great time at my friend's Christmas party. Steph...thanks so much for having it at your house! You did a great job as host! We had such a yummy dinner and enjoyed visiting with everyone. Just about all the girls were there, except we missed Sarah, Michelle and Lindsey (I think everyone else made it!) Hopefully we can get a lunch together after Christmas so we can see you guys too! Don't I have cute friends! And if you can believe it, almost all of them have had AT LEAST one baby...they all look so great! Sorry we missed Whit in the picture...we took it a little too late!














Saturday we had two Christmas parties...one at Grandma Shoell's and our ward party. As you saw above, Peyton met Santa and played baby Jesus in the Navity story. He did relatively well for an 8 month old having to sit that still. Poor little Lindsey did so well holding him for as long as she did! Here are some pictures from the evening. Great Grandpa and Grandma have had five (at least!) great grandkids in the last year! There's a pic of all of them in the mix. Also, Peyton put his little arm around his new cousin Alaynah for a picture all by himself. Mine didn't turn out as cute as my sister-in-law's so hopefully I'll get her copies!







































































2 comments:

McGiven Family.... said...

You guys all look so cute! I love that picture. I was sad on Friday night knowing everyone was together and I wasn't there. I am glad it went well though. I love all your pictures. Peyton looks so big! He is so dang cute. I am coming on Tuesday (earlier than expected because it is supposed to snow the rest of the week) so hopefully we can get together!

Angela and Mike said...

haha, I love his expression for his Santa picture. I bet it would be pretty scary to see a big man with a beard and red suit. Odd when you think about it...haha. At least he didn't cry.