Only 5 more days until Christmas! Yeah!
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Pens are No No's!
So Peyton is already into the pen thing...good thing I caught this before he got it ALL over and hurt himself (particularly his eyes!) I'm so grateful this was a short-lived toy. My visiting teachers were over and I forget that Peyton can twist himself around faster than I think! Also, I've started trying the "spike" look for Peyton...what do you think? It's just funny because he doesn't have a ton of hair, so it's more like a little mohawk at the top. Oh well. I was wanting a little change.
Only 5 more days until Christmas! Yeah!
Only 5 more days until Christmas! Yeah!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Ha ha! Just wait girlfriend, you are in for some fun now!!! I like the spiked look. He is so dang cute!!!
He looks cute no matter what! Oh yes, the joy of pens! No matter how hard you try to hide them. They WILL find them!!! Just before we sold our house( 2 days before closing) Braden took PERMANENT marker to a 10X10ft patch on the carpet! I was Freaking out... but I got it out!!
His spikey hair works on him. What a handsome little man!
hey! look who i found! i have no idea how i jumped on your blog, but so glad i did. hope everything is going well. got your christmas card and was thrilled. your little guy is a doll...
merry christmas,
becky k
Post a Comment