Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Welcome Home Angel

McKay's little sister got home on Sunday from her 7 month dance job on a cruise! It was so fun to see her again last night and reintroduce Peyton to her. He was only 4 months old when she left! She is so cute and we're glad to have her back. I should have taken a picture of her new bedroom too! Wayne and Pam redid everything in her room in her favorite colors...brown and turquoise. It is so stinkin cute. She loved it too so I know it was a great surprise for her. We love you Ange!













Also have to give a shout-out to the BYU basketball team for making the tournament (as we knew they would!) If we have to play those obnoxious Rebels one more time in the MWC championship in Vegas I'm going to be very bothered. I wrote the conference an email yesterday letting them know my opinion on a few things regarding the game...hopefully my little voice will be heard!

2 comments:

Taylor Family said...

How cute is she!? And what a fun job! Anyway, check out my last post, you got tagged. (don't worry, it's a quick one)

Angela and Mike said...

Thanks for sticking up for BYU :) It was a little crazy after the game to say the least...I won't be going to UNLV vs BYU games anymore.

Congrats for McKay's sister! How fun that she got to do that.