Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Watching my niece...

Peyton and I got to play with his cousin Alaynah today. I know it's not physically possible to have babies six months apart, but it would be quite the adventure everyday if you did. Overall it went pretty well, but I don't think I would get out much if they were both mine! Peyton loved to have a playmate but wanted to grab her face and hair most of the time they were around each other...yikes! Luckily I kept the attacker away and she didn't leave with any scratches! Thanks for letting her come play today Ash! As they get older I think they will be good buds!













Also thank you to the young women in my old ward for coming to see me last night! I will miss you all but I know you will all do great things in life and be successful! My house is always welcome to you and you can stop by anytime! Thanks Laura for the cute house plant. She gave me my first one so hopefully I can keep it alive!

No comments: