Monday, March 17, 2008

Picture from Friday















Kallee sent me this picture from Friday...don't mind that I'm standing at some weird angle, but Kallee and Lisa look so cute huh! I'm looking forward to my fun day and I forgot to mention if anyone wants a girl's morning, this show has a studio audience so you can come sit in on April 7th. It's going to be fun because Lisa is on Thursday, April 3rd and Kallee on Tuesday, April 8th...all of us right in a row! Should be fun!

4 comments:

Taylor Family said...

Oh my gosh girl, you are famous!

LaCee said...

Totally Famous! I want an autograph!

Heather O'Brien said...

That's so exciting! I will have to have my sis Tivo it so I can watch my famous friend! You look great as usual.

brookelovesjay said...

i would love to come sit in the audience! but sadly, i don't have a sitter. i need to adopt a grandma out here for chase.