Thursday, March 27, 2008

The best moments...

I'm trapping Peyton in his pack and play while I write this so I need to be quick...but I had to post a cute story that happened two nights ago. I was making dinner and Peyton was at my feet opening all the cupboards and pulling everything out (his new favorite thing to do :) I saw that he had found the chocolate kisses from Easter and had found a way to unwrap them. He managed to get two open and had just dropped the chocolate on the floor...and I said to myself "if he only knew"! So I figured he didn't know what it was and didn't worry about it. I look down a few seconds later and he had chocolate drool coming out of his mouth! He had shoved the whole kiss in his mouth and was loving every second of it. It made my day...what a sweet little boy who gets smarter all the time! My parents always say he's an inquisitive kid because he has to figure out how everything works...hopefully this is a good sign!

I'm thrilled to be celebrating his birthday tomorrow. I will post pictures of everything!

2 comments:

Meredith & Company said...

Happy Birthday, Peyton! I can't believe he's already a year old. It just doesn't seem like it could possibly be that long ago that he was just that sweet little brand new baby! I hope he, and you, have a great first birthday!

Taylor Family said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEYTON!!! One year old already...HOLY COW! Get excited Linds, it really starts to get fun from here on out.