Monday, March 10, 2008
My great weekend
I had a blast in Vegas. I spent all my budget (and a little extra!) and had so much fun. We shopped NON-STOP for two days. We were all exhausted by Saturday night, but it was well worth it. Plus I got to eat at one of my favorites, The Cheesecake Factory, which is always good. Thank you so much Sarah for letting us stay with you and your cute family. I forgot to take a picture of the boys while we were there! They are so cute! I'm excited to be able to wear some new things! It's always a fun time for new clothes. I have such fun friends and it was great to spend some time with yo
u!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
how fun! I'm glad you got some good shopping in. I haven't really taken advantage of the Vegas shopping yet. I will eventually. You girls are all so cute together. I hope your little man did well without you. I bet you missed him.
Thanks again for coming. I had so much fun! You guys really are the best and I had a blast!
So fun! Who are all of the cute girls you are with?
It looks like you guys had a ton of fun!
SO FUN! I'm jelous! You guys look so cute. Glad you got some great shopping in. That's what a tirp is all about!
Post a Comment