Tuesday, March 4, 2008
VEGAS!
I'm so excited...I get to go down to Vegas with Steph and Jess to go visit Sarah! I am in desperate need of a new Spring/Summer wardrobe as I bypassed it last year due to having a baby! I've been saving my dollars so I can have some fun and I'm really excited...when you go to the outlets and H&M you always get more stuff for your money! Yeah! We're excited to see you Sarah! I'll post pics when we get back! Also, good luck to my sweet husband who is taking on Peyt alone for the first time (I'm going to miss them both so much!) He'll do great. Also thanks to my Mom and sis for taking Peyton during the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I am so excited! I have been counting down the days. Ryan is so sweet and is excited for you me that you are coming! Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya tomorrow, your only a day away! I can't wait!
Let me know if you guys are going out for lunch or something Saturday. Have fun visiting with Sarah...maybe I can see you sometime :)
Hey, you're almost to my house.......COME SEE ME!!!!!! :(
Girls trip! Yeah...Have so much fun! I am jealous you are getting some sunshine(and new clothes!)
HAVE FUN!!! I am so jealous of you!!!
I'm so jealous, I'm craving a Vegas trip. I'm sad you can't come to my party, but you'll have tons of fun. Spend extra money for me shopping.
I'M GONNA SEE YOU IN A WEEK!!!! WOOT WOOT!! I LOVE YOUUUU!!! HOPE YOU HAD A FUN TRIP WITH THE GIRLIES!! LOVE YOU LONDS!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YA!!! LOVE YOUUUUUUU :)
After you get done at Michelle's come see ME! ha ha. How fun! Hope you guys have so much fun. And I'm super jelous of the shopping!
Post a Comment