Thursday, February 28, 2008

SPRING!

I know this isn't the greatest picture because the sun is in Peyton's eyes...but that's what IS so great about it...THE SUN IS IN PEYTON'S EYES! YAHOO! WARMTH...FRESH AIR...50's and 60's...NO MORE (or at least less) SNOW...SHORT SLEEVED SHIRTS...I could go on for hours! Yes we are so excited to have the warm weather coming in. It's great to live somewhere where we get to experience all four seasons, but I'm always so excited for Spring to come (can you tell!) I could actually live in a climate like California and love everyday of it.



















On another note - Peyton is already becoming a climber. I turned my back for 2 seconds today and he had managed to climb on the printer to pound on the keyboard. He loves to push buttons! And I've found in the last few days he loves cars. He loves to drive them back and forth. He's giving me good ideas for his birthday gifts! I'm getting excited for March to come and the big 1st birthday. They are the days that are so fun and rewarding for Mom's (probably more so than the kids at least for the first few years!)

12 comments:

Beth said...

I'm right there with you! SPRING!!!!!!!!

Heather O'Brien said...

I must admit, I wanted to cry when I read this post. It is SO cold here. J/K. I'm excited for you guys. Look how big Peyton is! He is adorable. I'm loving the little mohawk. ANd your house is super cute! Can't wait to see the inside.

Nicole said...

Peyton is getting so big! Has it really already been one year? Yeah for spring! I wonder how many houses will flood in our neighborhood this year...

Angela and Mike said...

haha, he is so cute! Yes, it is PERFECT weather in Vegas right now...74 probably. I love it...too bad it'll get WAY TOO HOT in about a month and stay that way for 4 months!

brookelovesjay said...

i'm with you girl! i was able to take Chase on his first walk yesterday! he loved it! we went with cohen. we will have to start getting all three of those boys together for play dates soon!

Taylor Family said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe he is standing on the printer! HAHA! And how cute is his hair and denim jacket!?

McGiven Family.... said...

It was 80 here yesterday! I am so excited about our good weather! Peyton is so stinkin cute! I love all those cute pics of him. Can't wait to hang out in a few days!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Thnks for letting us come over. I love your house...its already looking so cute!
I hope that desitin came out though...please let me know k! See you soon

Haley said...

oh my goodness He is gettin so big. He is the handsome-est boy!! :) YOur little family is beautiful!

Holly said...

It was great seeing you guys last night at dinner! Your little Peyton is so cute! I seriously wanted to eat him! Thanks to you, Raelene and Brooke...I'm a little baby hungry:o)

Scott and Beth said...

He is getting so big!!! Such a cute kid.

Heather O'Brien said...

Hey Linds, I just sent you an email, but it was to your nuskin address. oops. Will you email me your address? Thanks a bunch!