
The freeway right outside where we live has been stopped since 4 p.m. this afternoon...it is 10 p.m. and it is still STOPPED. I am so sorry if you are one of those people who were stuck in it. I've been taking loads over to my new house and just driving there has been a nightmare! Some of my friends live in Traverse and up Alpine Highway so I hope you are home OK! This has been the worst road conditions from a storm I think I've ever seen! Crazy!
4 comments:
So sad, the people who's basement we live in have their grandson stuck in one of the school buses out there, and last time I watched the news, the school buses were still out there!!! So scary!!!
No way! I'm going to be in Provo this weekend...I hope the weather isn't too bad. It looks like it is though! I wanna see pictures of the new house.
No way! I'm going to be in Provo this weekend...I hope the weather isn't too bad. It looks like it is though! I wanna see pictures of the new house.
Wow, that's so crazy! It's so weird, because over here the weather has been so beautiful! It's so weird how much snow you guys have gotten out there this year!
Post a Comment