#1 - As expected, we have our new prophet! I am thrilled to have President Monson as our next prophet of the church. He will do such a wonderful job. I watched a documentary on him tonight and they brought up such a good point: President Monson has dedicated his life to serving...especially the elderly and the children. He is such a sweet man who will offer so much to the church. I think one remarkable story of him is when he was a young bishop and he was to care for 80 + widows as part of his ward boundaries...and he made sure to visit each and every one at Christmastime each year until the last one passed away (I think I'm telling the story right!) What a great example of service to all of us...I think that will be one of his legacies as a prophet!

#2 - I DON'T HAVE TO GO TO COURT! WAHOO! I know you've all heard the saga about this already (and I do apologize for telling this story to so many of you so many times...and complaining so much about it!) They settled the issue last weekend so I don't have to go sit in front of a jury pleading my innocence! This is one part of my life I am very happy to forget! And I don't have to hate the lady who was suing me anymore...I don't like negativity in my life and now it can be gone!
6 comments:
ugh, I can't believe you were STILL dealing with the dumb accident! I'm glad you didn't have to go to court!
I'm so glad that everything worked out, that is awesome news! I'm still upset about you leaving the ward, though.
Yeah I am so glad you don't have to go to court and you get to come see me! I can't wait!
Linds! You're moving! How exciting. I want to see pics of your cute house. Give me all the details about where it is and all that good stuff! Miss ya tons!
Woo hoo! I'm so happy for you.
Of all people to sue, who in their right mind would sue you? I remember the story but still I'm glad you don't have to go court! Hope all is well.
Post a Comment