Monday, March 24, 2008
Happy Easter
We hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend and had time to reflect on the Savior and his amazing sacrifice for us. It was great to spend time with family and let Peyton experience his first Easter Egg hunt (it was more like present hunt though...thanks to his Grandparents!) He got lots of fun Easter toys and we got yummy Easter candy (my favorite!) Here are some pictures from the weekend...my niece Alaynah is so cute with Peyt...they just sit and stare at each other and
were both laughing a
nd having a great 

time!




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You all look darling in your Easter outfits. I love Peyton's cute jacket, he is so handsome!
Look at his cute teeth! So fun..he is getting so big! you guys look so cute in your matching Easter outfits...i couldnt even get Jake to change his tie to his pink one!
Oh well....Love Peyt's jacket! I hope we can make it to his party Sat. Jakes Grandpa died and we have his funeral friday in Idaho. i think we will be back, just not positive!
You can tell Peyton is getting such a little personality! His grin is just so cute. I love his little suit coat... Adorable easter outfits!
I love your urban pics! They turned out so cute...I also love the Easter outfits! See you Thursday!
So cute. I love the family Easter pictures...what a cute family. You look great as well. I want to see pictures of your new house!
Post a Comment