...gone urban. I decided we would do something new for Peyton's 1 year pictures. My cute friend Becky Kimball, who I met while working at Nu Skin, took them for us and I think she did a fabulous job! I've always wanted a family photo shoot with this type of feel and I really like how they turned out! When we showed up at the warehouse I think McKay was a bit skeptical, but he was a good sport and I think he likes the end result. And yes these really were taken for Peyton's 1 year pictures! Isn't it crazy! We're having the 1 year party next Friday so I'll have many pictures to post in the coming days. Anyway, here are some of my favs from the shoot...
Those look awesome! I love the way they turned out. I saw you running again this morning at the Legacy Center. Look for us on Fridays when you are there...I'm always sitting in the observation area over the gymnastics class!
Linds - I love the one of Peyton on the railroad tracks! So cute. Yes, we are going to Cali this weekend . . . but I'll be sure to drop a gift by eventually! We just run a few weeks late at our house!
Lindsay!!! So stinkin CUTE! Love YOUR hair...you look beautiful...and I agree, the one on the tracks of peyton is to die for! What a cute family you two have started...love ya ps i will bring his bottle to the party if I dont see you before k!
Those turned out so cute! I love them! Your hair is so blonde, it looks really cute! Wish we were going to be there for the big party. Take lots of pictures!
13 comments:
Those look awesome! I love the way they turned out. I saw you running again this morning at the Legacy Center. Look for us on Fridays when you are there...I'm always sitting in the observation area over the gymnastics class!
What a cute family! And your hair is so blonde! I really like it.
Linds - I love the one of Peyton on the railroad tracks! So cute. Yes, we are going to Cali this weekend . . . but I'll be sure to drop a gift by eventually! We just run a few weeks late at our house!
I LOVE the pictures!! He is just the cutest- and his hair... so darling. What a beautiful family.
So so cute! She did a great job. My favorite is also the one on the tracks with Peyton's hand on his head. Adorable!
Lindsay!!! So stinkin CUTE! Love YOUR hair...you look beautiful...and I agree, the one on the tracks of peyton is to die for! What a cute family you two have started...love ya
ps i will bring his bottle to the party if I dont see you before k!
I love the black and white of him on the train tracks! He's such a cutie!
So cute! I love the one with him on the train tracks with the hat on his head. I bet he took off the hat RIGHT after that picture. So cute!
Wow, i love em!!!! You are beautiful.
Those turned out so cute! I love them! Your hair is so blonde, it looks really cute! Wish we were going to be there for the big party. Take lots of pictures!
See here or here
SOOOO CUTE!!!!! AND I L O V E your hair!!!
Love the pics! Love the hair!! You're much braver than I to go so blonde, maybe I will work up the courage. Josh keeps hounding me!
Post a Comment