Thursday, March 13, 2008
Happy Birthday Dad
What a great day celebrating my dad's life! He's such a wonderful person and has so many awesome qualities. Growing up my dad and I had a great relationship, but sometimes I was a teenager that liked to talk back and act like family wasn't too important (aren't we all ashamed of that now!) Even when I was a little sass, my dad would always make sure we never went to bed angry at each other. Often times he would leave notes on my bed just to tell me he loved me. He also often bought me fun little gifts growing up like CD's, movies, little figurines etc. just because. He is such a wonderful example for our whole family and we love him very much. He also loves his grandson with all his heart which we appreciate. We hope you had a great day dad and know this will be a great year for you! Thanks for the yummy dinner at Mimi's Cafe tonight and for your favorite birthday cake...Spice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
He is such a sweet man. He has always been so nice to me. I hope he had a wonderful birthday! Sounds like a fun day!
How cute! This one made me cry. I love daddy's.
Post a Comment