Friday, March 28, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Peyt!

What an amazing year it's been to have this wonderful sweetie in our home. He has brought us so much happiness and I am so lucky to have such a good little boy. He's my little buddy...and I couldn't ask for a better one! Thanks to everyone who has helped us raise him this first year. It's amazing how a child can receive so much love by so many people. I know he loves all of you...you can tell when he sees familiar faces that he loves you through his smile :) We're getting ready for the big family party in a few hours...as I've said before, can't wait to give him his cake! I'm sure we'll take a million pictures tonight and I'll have things to post for tomorrow...until then...happy birthday Peyton. We love you THROUGH and THROUGH!

3 comments:

Heather O'Brien said...

I can't believe he's one. I LOVE the pictures. I'm quite behind in the bloggin world. Just saw your SUPER CUTE new hair. I love it!!! You are a hottie. But then again, you are no matter what you do. Anyways, you look great and so does your cute fam. I love Peyton's hair. Hope you had a good birthday with him.

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

I am SOOO Sad we didnt make it tonight. We got home about 8 pm after having to meet my brother in AF to get the girls. And my mom told me hallie had been cranky today, because she got to bed late last night. Anyways how was it? Im sure he had so much fun, I wish I could have seen him! Im glad we made it on Wed. to at least say hello:) Im excited to see pics! I sent you an email!

McGiven Family.... said...

Yeah! Happy Birthday Peyt! I hope it was a fun day! I am so sad we can't be there for the party but I am sure it was so much fun! He is such an adorable little boy!