Friday, March 14, 2008

Good Things Utah










So here's some exciting news (for me...) I get to be on Good Things Utah! Lisa and I sent in a tape a few weeks ago auditioning to be a guest host for a day. The producer liked all the submissions and is letting everyone who sent in a tape be on the show! So Lisa, Kallee (my new friend introduced to me by Lisa) and I went up to the set today to watch the show and get a few instructions. It was so much fun. The girls on the show are all so nice and I'm excited to be on with them (and of course a little nervous!) So I will be on Monday, April 7th (10 a.m., channel 4) for anyone who might want to watch it. For my grandparents out of town I will try and get a copy and send it to you! It will be something fun to say I have done (especially in those get to know you questionnaires where you have to say something unique about yourself :) Thank you Steph for watching Peyton for me while I was up there today. You are the greatest!

10 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

Congrats, that's awesome. You'll have to post the video on your blog!

Taylor Family said...

SHUT UP!!! How did this happen! I am so excited for you. My mom watches that show EVERY day...or if she is going to miss it she TVos (Teevo???) it.

brookelovesjay said...

i will definitely watch it! i'm excited for you, you are going to be fantastic!

Meredith & Company said...

Okay! I'm going to try to get tickets! So much fun!

Kim said...

I am SOOOOOOO jealous!!!! I love that show! Are you being a guest host? I seriously want to be Regan Ledbetter. I will be watching for sure!

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh,I am jealous! That is my dream job... well being a talk show host:) I am definately recording that since I will be at work. Good luck!

McGiven Family.... said...

I am going to have my mom set the tivo. I am so sad I will not be there but I will be excited to see it next time I am in town. You are so cute and will be so good! That will be so fun!

Haley said...

Oh my goodness that is awesome Linds! wow OH my you are going to be on TV and i know yoU! :) Good Luck!

Laura said...

Oh my gosh, Linds, that's awesome! I totally want to come. How do you get tix?

Jason, Kodi, Jake and Tyler said...

Hey! This is Kodi Peters. I found your blog while I was "surfing". Your baby is so cute!! That is awesome that you will be on GTU. I was watching it this morning with one of the guest hosts, and I thought to myself, "I wish I knew someone who was on the show so I could watch them!" and bam! Here you are, going on the show. I am so excited and can;t wait to see you!!