Thursday, November 1, 2007

Our First Halloween!

We had a wonderful, yet very busy day yesterday. Thought I'd just recap it in pictures for those of you who we didn't get to see yesterday!





















Peyton was a lion for Halloween. He was so good to get in and out of his costume (and car seat) throughout the day. After our school job, we went to my Dad's classroom at BYU to show him off.














Next we stopped at Prosper where McKay works. We missed the official trick or treating with the other kids, but we still made it! This is McKay's friend Josh and his son Cohen (the are about 4 months apart).















We got the two buddies together next for their first Halloween picture together (I'm sure the first of many!) This picture took place in about 5 seconds before the boys were ready to be done!















We then made our way over to Papa and Grammy Pammy's to meet cousin Tyler (isn't he handsome as a knight?) The leaves were a big hit with Peyton, and he loved that it was about 15-20 degrees cooler in his very warm costume!





















Grammy made Peyton a yummy Rice Krispie treat! He loved it (as you can tell:)















A holiday isn't complete without saying hello to Grandpa Pro and Grandma Ruthie (McKay's grandparents, Peyton's great-grandparents). Of course they had more treats to give Peyton!















Our final stop of the day was to my parents house. When Chelsea answered the door she had that funky looking scar on her face and I thought something had happened for a minute! Peyton was their favorite trick or treater :) I have memories of helping my Mom pass out candy to the kids so it was fun to be there for a little while for that.















Peyton found a new friend at my Mom's. She has this little trick or treater that sings and walks back and forth. He was just Peyton's size! He kept grabbing for him! We also put him in the jumper that our friends the Wynn's let us borrow. He was being so funny in it (going crazy is more like it!) By the end of our visit at my parents, the day was OVER. Peyton fell asleep in the car and went right to bed for Daddy. I'm excited we got some good pictures and I can now make some cute scrapbook pages!

7 comments:

Michelle Tolboe said...

How fun!! He is getting so cute and BIG!!!!!!!!! We need to get together this Christmas. Looks like a fun Halloween!

Angela and Mike said...

How cute, I'm glad you got to show him off. Did you stop by Nu Skin? I also like his new friend haha. He looked like he was a good sport through it all. Glad you had fun!

McGiven Family.... said...

Looks like fun! He is so cute as a lion but to sweet to be a scary one! I love that kid and all the pictures. Thanks for chatting with me today!

Heather O'Brien said...

I love his costume. What a fun day! You look so cute!

Scott and Beth said...

Lins, he is so cute. What a cute costume. Its fun to see such fun pictures!!!! You guys look so happy.

Renee said...

Linds, he has gotten so big. He is darling. I love the costume and what cute pictures!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

LIndsay
Oh your cute family! We love you guys and cant wait to see you soon. Hope your soup turns out good...let me know if you have ?'s/ Sorry I was so preoccupied today when I was talking to you. the park was little crazy! I hope you are doing great, and your home is beautiful, hopefully you will sell quickly...move closer to me k! Love ya