Sunday, November 11, 2007

My Love of Children's Books

I LOVE children's books. I know I inherited it from my awesome Mom who is a great Kindergarten teacher. Whenever she is with Peyton she makes sure to read stories with him. She will definitely be a contributor to his love of reading (hopefully its a love!) I wrote down all of the books we have in Peyton's library yesterday because she likes to buy him books through her book orders and I was sure doubles had already been bought (but now we know what we have so that's good). Below are a few of my favorites for young children.

Also...this is a little teaser for my blog entries for the next 10 days (starting tomorrow). I have a few friends listing something they are grateful for each day until Thanksgiving. I thought it was a good idea, so I'm doing my "Top 10 Things I'm Grateful For" in honor of our favorite late night comedian David Letterman (I have memories of watching this with my Dad before I moved out). So starting tomorrow, check back for the beginning of my list!



1 comment:

Jess said...

I have the same love for children's books, and lucky for me Addie loves reading books (or having me read them to her) We were going to try and go to the Library this week to read books :)