Wednesday, November 7, 2007

House for Sale!

OK...some of you may not know, but our house is officially for sale! If you know of anyone wanting to move to the north Lehi area, have them check it out at www.ksl.com under the zip 84043 (our house is 3-4 pages in).

You may be wondering where we're going...well, not far from where we are. We may be building a home in Lehi, or we may purchase a spec home in the area...it's still a little up in the air. We'll keep you updated when the decision is more final though!

Hope everyone is doing well!

5 comments:

McGiven Family.... said...

You have done such a good job with your house! It is darling! Good luck with the sale!

McGiven Family.... said...

Oops...sell not sale, duh!

Heather O'Brien said...

Can I move in??? Just kidding. It'll be awhile. Your house is adorable! I'm glad I got to see it. Even if it is just by a picture. Good luck with the sale! Hope you guys are doing good.

Jess said...

I love your house, it is so cute! I will pass on the info to anyone I know who wants to buy! I need to see more pic's of Peyton!

melissa marie said...

Good luck selling your house. Your blog looks darling I like the changes. Keep me updated on the house situation. Miss you!