Tuesday, December 20, 2011

December 20th

After spending a great morning at the temple with my husband and his family for his cousin Tiff's sealing (which was beautiful!), I took the boys shopping with their money Grandpa Johnson sent for Christmas.  What did they pick???

We are pirate lovers here (along with cowboys, cars and trains).  I tried to convince Chayce to pick something else out, but when he saw what brother was getting he had to have two of his own!  At least they are all different!  They will go great with a gift Peyton might be getting from Grandma!


And this is what I bought with my money...



Surprise suprise that it's baby stuff!  Thankfully we are almost done with purchases and maybe someday I'll get to buy myself something with gift money!

Thank you SO much Grandpa and Grandma!  We love what we got and wish you could have been with us to pick it out!  Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

kelsey and murray said...

Linds I'm pretty sure you and I are a lot alike :) I have that boppy cover too!! Can't wait to see your darling nursery!! Hope you are feeling well :)