Britt brought her a dress and tights I've wanted to buy for a little while now...perfect! I am obsessed with the color cream lately for some reason! She just had her second darling little boy and she looks fabulous!

Annie brought a necessity...more bows! I'm a big fan of Katelyn and Co. so thank you so much! Annie married a friend of McKay's from high school so we have the PG High connection. Love your little peanut too! She's so cute and tiny!

What little girl doesn't need a red pettiskirt outfit! This really is so cute and will be perfect to dress her as Minnie in a few years! Thanks so much Beth! She has cute little red heads and I'm curious to see if little girl will get my red hair or not. Kind of crazy it hasn't shown up yet.
Jess was holding her darling Nora while I opened her gift so we said we'd get a picture after...why didn't you remind me! I was sad going through them to realize we didn't get one together! But I had to still show off the cute (and many) things she brought...
Jess is one amazing seamstress and made the dress on the left. She needs to open her own Matilda Jane line! So cute.

This is the other half of the gift...spoiled right! She made the darling lace leggings and headbands! I love it all Jess. Thanks so much!

Steph was the one who planned and organized this event with the help of Jess and Sarah. She was so generous and not only brought me a darling gift (cutest tutu skirt with leggings from Baby Gap that I've wanted, a cute fairy onesie that I tried to buy but was sold out and a darling flower headband) but also bought my lunch and made the cute favors below. She put me to shame that I didn't do the same for her when her third little one was a boy! I hope she still knows how much I love her and appreciate her friendship!

Thank you again for making this such a fun day! Looking so forward to using it all for baby girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment