For documenting sake, I had to post my love and slight obsession with Baby Gap. I remember with Peyton really loving their little baby boy clothes, but had veered away once I realized everything was much cheaper at Old Navy, H&M and Target (and looked almost the same). I'm sure eventually the same will happen with girl things, but for now I can't leave it alone! Online shopping at Baby Gap has of recent days become my biggest weakness! I never buy anything full price there but they always have online sales which makes it too hard to resist! Here are a few of the purchases I've made...
(This dress came from Aunt Chels with Christmas money...thank you!)
Is this not the cutest swim suit you've ever seen?
Now that her closet is fairly stocked I'm hoping to leave this store alone for awhile...
1 comment:
Linds, I share your obsession! Nothing is better than baby gap for baby girls!! I wanted to get Brielle that same bathing suit but when I went back to get it, they were already sold out! So I got her the one with the ruffles all over instead. Still cute but not to die for like this one!! Baby Ercanbrack is going to be such a little fashionista! :)
Post a Comment