Sunday, December 4, 2011

December 4th

We had a great night at the Ercanbracks for our fourth day of December. We had our monthly dinner together, put together our gingerbread houses and listened to the First Presidency Christmas devotional. Can't get better than that for a Sunday evening!

These two brothers were getting all kinds of harrassment for dressing as cowboys...I like the cowboy side coming out of him but when he asks me to be a cowgirl I politely decline. It's just not in my blood :)
Peyt really enjoyed the decorating process. Chayce was far happier playing with cousins.
He asked the whole time to eat the frosting. What the heck it's Christmas time.
Our finished product! Thanks for the fun Christmas project Pam and Wayne.
I love the Christmas devotional. As always it was a great meeting to listen to and helped remind me where my focus should be. President Monson talked about a book called The Mansion that I'm interested to read now...
Wendi brought a cute Bingo game to play for the kids as we were listening. I think the adults were more into it!
Here's the three pregnant Ercanbracks! Ange should be having her little sweetheart sometime this week so this will definitely be our last pregnant picture all together. I'm not really a giant next to them usually...I think my shoes were a bit taller than theirs. Can't wait to meet the first little three amigo!
Loving this month!

No comments: