Friday, December 2, 2011

December 1st



We are celebrating Christmas every day leading up to the 25th so I wanted to document it. The kids started their advent calendars today and got this new book to read...

It's darling! I love it. We went to my Moms and helped her make cookies for a ward activity she was in charge of. The boys watched a few Christmas shows before Aunt Chels came to babysit so Mom could go out with the young women leaders. We went to Chili's for dinner as a Christmas present to each other. It was such a fun night spent with great ladies...love you all!

Me, Kallee, Cheryl, Emily, Denise, Michelle and Aimee
We've been in young women together working on two years and I couldn't ask for better people to serve with. Thanks for helping to make my life so much easier everyone! You are wonderful!

No comments: