Tuesday, May 5, 2009

We LOVE Spring

(I'm hoping my text doesn't wrap around the pictures this time...I keep trying to figure out why it does it sometimes and not others...it BUGS ME!)
We've been doing some fun things around here lately. I'm trying to get some good quality time in with Peyton before this baby comes (which by the way, may be sooner than my induction date of June 1st...I'm dilated to a 3, almost 4, and according to them not even at 36 weeks yet...we'll keep you posted! When I tell some women that they can't believe I'm walking around...some people are in full blown labor before this point!)
Peyt and I have spent many days at the park swinging, sliding and running around. McKay has also started his hard work in the yard to get it in good shape. He was such a nice husband and let me buy a swing set for the backyard...and Pam and Wayne gave us a tramp for Christmas! We will have a fun yard when it's all said and done and it will be a lifesaver with a new baby and a two year old! Peyt has had fun playing with Dad in the backyard and being a helper.






















I had to post this pic. This Peyt's new smile with raised eyebrows and a big grin. I love it.


















Loving being outside and raking with Dad. We had SO much dead grass matting down our yard. It's amazing what happened after it was all raked up (not quite done, but almost). The yard is greening up quite well now.


















Trying so hard to be Daddy's helper!

Today we got to visit the PG firestation. Peyton LOVES trucks and anything with wheels. He loved it except for the point when the fireman lifted him into the ambulance without Mom...didn't know what to do, but he got over it.




















My little truck lover. I told him we were going to the firestation yesterday and he kept bringing it up.

















Peyt and most of the cute kids who were there. I love my friends and their kids. So fun to get together. You can see the one guy with the full on suit...I thought it would scare Peyt more than it did. The guys at the station were very nice to do this for us!

















All the cute kids...(left to right)...Brady and Easton (Sarah's twins...and she's expecting again! Yeah!), Cade (Michelle's), Emma and Caden (Amber's...she's expecting also!), Hallie and Savvy (Steph's) and Peyton. We missed everyone else!










This is Peyt and "Sabanna" swinging. Peyton always asks if she's going to be there when I say we are going to play with friends. I think he has a little "crush" on an older woman :) She's such a doll so I'd be totally fine with them dating someday Steph :)
Thanks for organizing this Michelle. So fun to get together!
I think we're also going to attempt the zoo for the first time on Thursday (as long as no baby is on the way yet!) I LOVE the spring and summer and the opportunity it provides to get out and do fun things. I think Peyton is loving it too!

3 comments:

Angela and Mike said...

hey...I recognize those red head twins :) I bet it's fun having them back!

melissa marie said...

umm pretty sure the picture of Peyt and Mckay raking together is THE CUTEST!!! Pam told me yesterday we may be getting the maybe sooner than we though, I'm so excited for you!

Jess said...

I am sad we miss firetruck day, but that is the life when you have a new potty trained child. Oh and my sister in law gets dialated to a 3 for about a MONTH before she has her baby... so, sometimes it means your going soon and sometimes it doesn't! If you aren't having any other signs of labor, I wouldn't worry too much. I do know this... an early baby is NO NO NO fun at all. the NICU is yuck, and the doctors say that is why Eliza was so sick all winter, even though she was born in June! so keep that little guy cooking as long as possible!