I had such a fun night with these lovely ladies last week. We gave Pam Wicked tickets for Christmas and the time finally came! Melissa (next to me on the left) sat on the phone for hours during pre-sale and got us six tickets together! What a babe! Pam treated us to a yummy dinner at Macaroni Grill beforehand (thanks again Pam) and we had a great time at the show. I am spoiled and this was my third time seeing the show...it's so great! I think every Broadway show is great though! I just wish my husband shared that same love :)
I've been a bit behind on what we've been up to lately...which hasn't been a whole lot besides playing outside (well, me chasing Peyton around the park) and waiting for baby brother to come (although we still have a good month probably).
My cute sister in law met a nice boy named Kurt so we had a family party this week to meet him before he went to sell pest control for the summer...hope that all works out Ange...we like him!
Peyt and I had fun playing at Steph's house today and at the park...love my friends so much!
Lastly, I need some advice from people who have gone on trips...I REALLY want to plan to go somewhere fun with McKay this fall...Cruise? All inclusive? Just take a trip somewhere? Anywhere? I want to hear from all of my traveling friends on places/cruises they've been on...where you stayed is really the biggest info for me...I'm picky and need to stay somewhere nice (and very clean!) We've done Hawaii so anything besides that (not that I would complain to go there again though!) I would love to hear from you!
3 comments:
well the only place we have been to was st. thomas for our honeymoon. we stayed at the marriott frenchmen's reef. it was really fun. the only thing that sucked was the sun went down at 5 every night because they stay on east coast time even though they are a few hundred miles east of the east coast! it was so fun though, we took a boat over to st. johns and scuba dived, went kayaking through mangrove trees...i really want to vacation again! I would look into the atlantis resort in the bahamas though, i've always wanted to go there! i bet you can get some sweet deals! The cruise we went on was ok, but it got super boring on the boat after the first day. i'd rather be somewhere where we can explore and lay on the beach all day...and not worry about having to run back to a boat.
hey londZ!!! SO you really do like kurt?? being honest... let me know :) he is seriously so amazing though and treats me so well!! shhh much better then tim... very different but kurt is amazing!! i never thought i could get so lucky!! sheesssh we have lots to talk about ha when is the next fam partY?? hahah i love youu!!
ok well since i, well used to be a traveler hmmm.. mexico was fun... ben liked cancun i haven't been there... cabo was pretty fun tho.. but i don't know names of anything really hahah hmmm you should hit up tahiti or thailand or something!! they have some amazing beaches!! look up like top ten beaches i dunno?? hmmm or a cruise.. wendi did a cruise.. i think the Caribbean ask her about that one. i hear it's really really good!!!
ok well i love you!! i need to update my blog and put some new pics up!!! hha i have some cute ones of me and kb..i love you londZ!!
The Lawrence Welk Resort in Escondido, CA is such a fun place for kids. We went last year and could have seriously stayed at the resort the whole time. There is a waterslide, fun rec rooms, playground, fishing, golfing - we LOVED it! The nice part is it was also about 45 minutes from the beach and 1 hour from Disneyland. Good luck in finding a fun place for your family. Family vacations are such an important part of family unity!
Post a Comment