My Grandpa Johnson celebrated his 80th birthday with us this past week. He lives in Washington and made the trip here. He, my Grandma and Aunt Melinda stayed up in Midway for the week (they are timeshare owners). My Mom, Peyton and I went and stayed with them Wednesday night. They treated us to a yummy dinner and we made it up to Park City on Thursday for shopping (I bought the boys their first matching item...so fun!) Earlier in the week he and my Grandma also treated the whole family to a great dinner at Magleby's.
Grandpa and I
Everyone at the restaurant
We had a big celebration for him at BYU last Friday night. He had lots of family and friends show up for the party. It was a busy but fun night.
Delicious cake from Dipidee in AF
Great food!

This is pretty much my Mom's whole side of the family...minus Jack and my cousin Ryan who is serving a mission in Portugal
Peyt was a good boy during the party...I had a bit of running around to do and he handled it well!

Our little family!
Again...Happy Bday Grandpa. Thanks for all that you do for us as a family. You are a wonderful man!
1 comment:
That is so cute! How lucky you are to know him, most people aren't so lucky to know their grandparents.
Post a Comment