Thursday, April 16, 2009

From Shorts to Snowpants

Monday...shorts...Thursday...snowpants. Couldn't believe I saw this when I woke up!

















Dad made the best of it and took Peyt out to play!






















Peyt wasn't quite the fan...we need better gloves for him next winter.


























I need to have a better attitude about the moisture. It really is a blessing for us. I'm just ready for spring like everyone else out there!


We had a fun day today at Grammy Pammy's playing with Tykie and hanging out with Wendi. We love you guys! Peyt didn't get a nap so he was in bed at 7:30 tonight! Hope I'm not up at 5 with him!

1 comment:

Jess said...

I had tears in my eyes when I saw the snow that day. They were not tears of joy. Also, I WILL be taking you up on that running races with me comment... so i hope you meant it! Oh and Peyt looked like such a STUD in his Easter suit. LOVED it.