Monday, May 11, 2009

Six Years...and Two Years

















Happy Anniversary McKay! It's been a great six years! We had a fun evening at Chef's Table and walking around the mall. It's nice just to be out with the two of us. Love being married to you!


Also Happy Mother's Day to all my friends and family. I hope it was a wonderful day yesterday (sad to say I didn't get one picture!) I've been a Mom now for two years!


I do have a funny story from last night (I hope Wendi is OK with me telling it!) My nephew drew my Mother in Law a cute card for Mother's Day. As he was drawing it he kept talking about Yoda and all the things he says. One of those sayings is "Size isn't everything." So Tyler then draws a picture of Yoda on her card and asks his Mom how to spell it...so Grammy's card said..."Grandma, Love Tyler...Size isn't everything." I laughed so hard when I saw it...such a cute thing for a five year old to do. Pam looks great so she doesn't need to worry about it anyway, but he was just wanting to share his Yoda knowledge :)


We've almost made it a week at a 4 now. I go back tomorrow so we'll see where we're at!

3 comments:

melissa marie said...

ha ha I've been laughing about Tyler's card all day! Hope you had a good Mother's Day.

Whitney said...

Happy Mother's Day! And I am excited to see pics of your new little bundle soon. Random - what was the girl's name who was in your dpt at nu skin- we would go out to lunch together, etc. I have a pic of the three of us and want to write down her name. I can't think of it? SAD!

Ercanbracks said...

Lindsay! The zoo looked like so much fun, Alaynah would have loved it. We miss our old playdate days, please give us a call on the next one! We miss you guys! Good luck with the babe, can't wait to hear when he decides to show up!