Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Today's Update

Just got back from the Dr's and thought I'd quickly give an update on what's going on before I get Peyt back from Lisa. I'm at a 4...so funny that my body likes to sit there! Dr. Jones said that had I been at a 5 today he probably wouldn't have let me go home. But now I'm home and will wait another week. I'm really OK with that. I'm not miserable and I want him to be as healthy as possible. We'll see what happens this week!

4 comments:

DomiMommy said...

Hang in there Miss! Good luck with your delivery! I'm so excited for you! Your precious little one will be here before you know it! :)

melissa marie said...

I better get a text if that baby comes while we're gone! :) Good luck with everything, maybe you should start jogging or something help that body of yours along :)

Josh and Megan said...

You can't have him until after BUNCO! That's the rule! Glad you're feeling good!

Jess said...

Oh, the waiting! Be sure to send a text so I can run down and see that little guy of yours!