Yeah for two year olds! I'm so excited for Peyton's bday this weekend! He is such a sweetheart and we love him so much. We've been talking this baby up so much I don't know if he really believes there is a "baby brother". He says and does so many fun things and makes my day EVERY DAY! I feel SO lucky that I get to spend the majority of my days with him. This past week was a blast being able to spend every day outside. I am really looking forward to the Spring/Summer and a fenced backyard!
Taken on St. Patrick's Day...Peyton has this THING with wanting to look at all the pictures on the camera and WILL NOT let me take his picture because he wants to look.
This is definitely Peyton's "cry" smile. What a little stink! I hope when we get his two year pics with the baby he will be OK. It's one thing when it's free and totally different when you pay good money for pictures!
Yeah that I'm in my last trimester! Ten weeks and counting! I feel so lucky that aside from being sick, everything has gone well and the baby is doing great. As of now his name is still Chase, but it's still up for discussion for sure...I want McKay to have his say too :) We have good friends with a little boy named Chase and a few cuties in our ward too...hope it's all good! Brooke has told me she is just fine with us using it...thanks Conklins! I've loved that name for a long time and it just wasn't for Peyton...so hope it fits this little guy!
This is also just for my own little record keeping...I wanted to jot down books I've read in the last while so I remember what they are! If you are a reader maybe it might be good so you can get new reading material...and please comment on good books you've loved. I've loved everything I've read (most have been recommendations from Lisa):
*The Great and Terrible Series by Chris Stewart (almost finished now...so intense and could come true...helps you prepare for what MAY lie ahead)
*Children of the Promise Series by Dean Hughes
*Hearts of the Children Series by Dean Hughes
*Twilight, Full Moon, Eclipse and Breaking Dawn by Stephanie Meyer
*The Choice, Dear John, At First Sight and True Believer by Nicholas Sparks (always love him!)
*The Memory Keeper's Daughter by Kim Edwards
*Work and the Glory Series by Gerald Lund
*For One More Day by Mitch Albom
*I Am a Mother by Jane Clayson Johnson
Like I said...I'm always in search of great books. Anytime you read something you like, let me know!
6 comments:
I try to stay away from series books because I just can't quit until I'm done but...right now I'm reading the Anne of Green Gables series. I need someone else to read it so we can have a big party watching the movies. (Now you know how dorky I am)
The only book I've read since Twilight is the Hunger Games and that was pretty good. I have it if you want to borrow it. I am planning on going to the library this week to get a card and take out a book...although maybe that's not such a great idea if I have to pack during Chase's naps!
You should look at my GoodReads link on my blog. It shows all the books I have read and what I rated them. I loved the Confessions of a Shopaholic series. I can't believe Peyton is going to be two!
I Love that fake cry pic of Peyt! Look at all those teeth! I can't believe he is 2 already..he will be such a cute older brother! Can we come see you sometime this week or next??
Im reading "The Last Lecture" by Randy Pausch. It is such a great uplifting story!
p.s. Im a fan of Chase! Love it!
Yey Petyon! Happy Birthday! Now that I actually have a house and my life isn't so crazy we should get together and let the boys play!
How funny that we read the same books! I'm on book 5 of the Great and the Terrible...intense! I'm loving them. All the other books are great to. You'll have to let me know any new great books you find. I'm a total book worm.
Happy 2nd bday Peyton! Time has gone by SO fast. Hope you have fun celebrating.
Post a Comment