Thursday, March 5, 2009

A favorite Idol moment...

I think tonight was one of my favorite moments on American Idol...when they told Anoop they were making it a Top 13! How awesome for him! I am a big Matt fan so I was so happy he made it through, but Anoop is really good too! I watched the big reveal a few times :)

I must say I felt they were trying to even the girls out a little bit. Even though one of them is from Utah, she just isn't my favorite for some reason. And thank heavens Tatiana isn't in the Top 12. Just couldn't handle it.

There's my American Idol soapbox. I will go back to blogging about my life and what's up with us next.

Oh yeah...GO COUGARS! I'm thinking they'll win on Sat. and will take a share of the bball championship. Now if it wasn't for the very unfair tournament being in Vegas, we'd have a pretty great shot at a good seed in March Madness...how I hate the Runnin Rebels and the home court garbage...what are they going to be like the fifth seed...and have home court advantage!

1 comment:

Lisa Mc said...

Thought of you when Tatiana got the boot last night. She is a wacko!! Did you see Melissa from The Bachelor on Ellen yesterday? Jason and Molly are on today. DRAMA! Let's get together this weekend!