Sunday, March 15, 2009

Photography Session Giveaway - Lizzy Photography




I saw this on Steph's blog and thought I'd join in. She took Steph's family pictures a little while back and they are so cute! It never hurts to try on these things :) If you'd like to also, go to her blog and enter!
I know I'm such a weird girl...but I'm excited for March Madness! McKay and I fill out brackets and make it a little competition...is BYU going to win a game this year?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I can't wait for march madness either! I totally lose every year but I still love doing the brackets. Awesome cupcakes btw. You should definitely give a tutorial or something on your blog of how to make them so the rest of us can even try to be a crafty diva too! I am always looking for fun crafts I could possibly do.