This cute airplane wall art has been on sale a few different times at Taipan and I've missed it! I found it online and it sold out before I could buy it...if you see this anywhere or know if you've seen it, let me know. There is a perfect spot for it on Peyton's wall in his room and I'd love to get it!

2 comments:
I love love love this, I saw it at Tiapan a few years ago and decided I had better not get it since it was a little pricey, but then changed my mind and went back to get it and they were gone. About a year ago they had them again and I grabbed it (they actually had lowered the price too!). It looks so cute hug on the wall in my little guys room. I hope you are able to find one! I'm sure it would look great in your house too! I'll let you know if I see it around.
That is so cute! Now that I know I am having a boy and love finding things like this. I will keep my eye open for you.
I am catching up on your blog and you looks so cute! Loved you in your blue and white striped dress.
Post a Comment