Sweet victory. I'm sorry to all my Ute friends, but it is so nice to beat you. I get really irritated when BYU loses to Utah, and unfortunately it's happened two too many times this year! We had a great time at the game yesterday...the crowd was awesome and the team played great. Thanks Wayne for letting us tag along with you this season. It's been a good one! Now if Utah can just lose to New Mexico next week...
I'm so excited that I'm only three months away from having this baby! I feel like this pregnancy has been a long road that isn't going to end and now I'm starting to feel it might! I've been meaning to take a picture of my pregnant self and just haven't yet. Maybe sometime today and I'll post it later...
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I couldn't agree with you more. I love it when BYU beats Utah in ANYTHING!!!
Post a Comment