Thursday, March 26, 2009

KSL Classifieds Works!

I was able to find and purchase the airplane picture thanks to a nice lady who responded to my KSL post! She told me she had seen it last weekend in a back room at Osmond Design...so close to me! I popped in there this morning and low and behold...it was sitting in a back room! It was meant to be :) And it was only $80...much less than the $150 I was going to pay online! Yipee! It made my day! Now Peyt's room is pretty much done!

We had his two year appointment today. Pretty much average for head size and weight (26 pounds). He's 76th percentile for height though (35 inches)...growing and doing well! We love Dr. Wynn and are grateful to be able to go to him! Pretty soon I'll be back to every few month visits for awhile! I can't say how blessed I feel that I have a healthy and happy little boy. So many people deal with all kinds of health issues and so far (cross our fingers) we've been so lucky.

McKay is now saying he likes the name Canyon...let me know your opinion...Chase or Canyon? I'm not going to say either way what I think...tell me what you do though!

ALSO...good news in the Ercanbrack family...my cute sister in law Melissa is pregnant! She is due in October with another cousin! I'm so excited that our little boy will have a cousin close to his age! We love you Kimball and Melissa and you are going to be wonderful parents!

9 comments:

Chris and Logan said...

Oh I am so glad you found it! You'll have to post some pics of Peytons room now! You are such a cute designer anyways that you might as well post your whole house...lol!

LaCee said...

I like the both those names. For me personally I like my kids names to not sound the same at all. So because Peyton ends in on I would vote for Chase. That's my two cents. Hope your feeling okay. Your getting so close!

Angela and Mike said...

I like Chase :)

brookelovesjay said...

Well I have to say I'm pretty partial to Chase. Canyon is cool though, I've never known anybody with that name. I've heard of Cannon before. Its such a stressful process to pick out a name! We are going to have a really hard time when we have another boy!

Josh and Megan said...

CHASE! That's my vote...the best name ever! Can't wait to see Peyton's new room...you always do a fab job at decorating! I love ksl and craigslist!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Love a good deal! Good job Linds!!! Ok, I like both names...but with peyton....I like CHASE!

ps...I think we need a picture of peytons big boy room soon! Better yet, Im just going to come over next week sometime!! Love ya

Josh and Anna said...

I vote for Chase all the way! And congratulations on baby #2 if I didn't tell you that before!

Jess said...

I just saw on their blog that they are expecting! That is really exciting! Yea for finding that sign too, I want to see his finished room. I like both those names, Paul likes both those names too!

Ercanbracks said...

Happy Birthday Peyton! Hurray #2! We are so excited for him to have a FUN day without sickness (vs. his 1st birthday -knock on wood). We love Peyton and hope he has a wonderful day, what a cute boy!