Monday, March 16, 2009

Fun Afternoon!

Lisa planned a fun afternoon today to get out and visit Good Things Utah! It was fun to go back and visit and see the ladies again. They are all really nice and you usually end up taking a few free things home! I almost won a vinyl-cutting machine but the producer looked the wrong way to pick the winner!
We all wore Navy today! Lisa, Me and Kallee
I've been meaning to take a profile pregnancy shot and just haven't...so here you go. Now that I took one I'm regretting it! It's hard to see yourself expanding like this :) Almost 29 weeks and counting...
After the show we stopped at the Cheesecake Factory for lunch. One of my favorites! Thanks SO much to my awesome sister Chelsea for coming over and watching Peyton. She's always so willing to help with him and I appreciate it so much!
I'm so excited the weather is looking good for this week! I LOVE the spring and summer and can't get enough of it!

7 comments:

McGiven Family.... said...

Looks like fun! I almost bought that dress the other day but couldn't decide if it would be cute when I get big...now I know it would. I think I will get it! I can't wait to move back and hang out with you! You look adorable as always pregnant and all.

Taylor Family said...

You look so cute and I LOVE that dress! Is it maternity?

Angela and Mike said...

You look awesome! ONly 11 weeks left!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Linds...you look Awesome! My beautiful friend, now its my turn to take you out! Lets get together soon k. It will be so fun when Sarah gets back...Love the dress too! Sarah, it would be darling on you!

Ercanbracks said...

Lindsay, your pregnant belly is looking so cute. There is just something about pregnant bellies. I cannot believe the due date is coming so fast, so excited for you guys and Alaynah to have a new baby cousin! Hope all is well, and that I get to see you one of these days. Miss ya a ton, Love Ash

Nelee said...

Look at how cute you are! You are the cutest pregnant lady. I love it. I only wished you got a little bigger when you were pregnant. You make the rest of us look bad!

Heather Brinkerhoff said...

You look so cute! Where did you get that dress? I'm in desperate need!