Thursday, August 28, 2008

Welcome Baby Khloe















Little baby Khloe was born last night (August 27th) to Davy and Lisa. Lisa's been through it with this pregnancy and I'm so happy for her that she's here. It's really a miracle because she was born at 32 weeks, is 4 pounds 14 oz. and 18 inches long. She doesn't need oxygen and just needs to learn to eat and keep her body temp regulated!














Isn't Lisa beautiful! She's so cute and thrilled to have this sweetie here. I will have to live vicariously through her being a mother to a girl until I hopefully have my own! I will be happy with a boy next but by a third, I will really be praying for pink :)

Congrats McArthurs! Lis...we're getting closer to not being outnumbered anymore!

2 comments:

McGiven Family.... said...

How cute! I am so glad to hear that everything is okay with her sweet baby! That is a miracle!

jakeandstephanietaylor said...

Wow, that baby looks so healthy! Good job lisa...you look great too! I hope all keeps going well! Linds...girls are great...but...they're not EASY!