1. St. George (although it was BLASTED hot!)
2. Good food (found a great drink place there called the Orange Peel)
3. Mama Mia (thought it was cute!)
4. Staying up late talking/laughing/remembering our high school days
5. The pool...I don't get to enjoy the pool so much anymore so that was a treat
6. SHOPPING! Went to a cute store called Urban Renewal...had some great house stuff. Also stopped at the outlets and TJ Maxx and More...AWESOME!
7. Tuachan...The Sound of Music was great. I loved it.
8. Pedicures at an awesome spa called The Getaway...so nice there I highly recommend it.
8. Nielsen's Frozen Custard!
What more can I say? What a fabulous weekend. Thanks to my great girlfriends...love you all and we missed those of you who couldn't make it! A big thanks to Brit also for letting us stay at her parent's place!
7 comments:
Yeah for a fun weekend! I am going to kill you for putting that picture on your blog though :( I can't wait for the next girls trip! It was so much fun!
Looks like you had a blast- even if the heat was crazy intense!
Looks like fun. Girls trips are the best! We'll have to do a girls trip with the sisters soon.
Fun! We are going next week and your post got me super excited:)
Looks like you had an awesome weekend with your girlfriends! How lucky you are to keep in touch with everyone! Where's Peyton?
Seriously girl.. I miss you. I want to go out and catch up. How are you????
That was so much fun... Next time we should shoot for the fall :)
Post a Comment