Thursday, August 14, 2008

Catch Up

Before I post about our California trip, I thought I'd do a quick catch up on some things that happened while I was gone...

Good Job Joshua! LOVED this season of So You Think You Can Dance and I'm really sad it's over. The top 10 are all so awesome and I'm really excited to see them all perform live!
















I think my favorite sporting event to watch is the Olympics...they are SO awesome. I've been glued every night to the TV since they started last weekend...it makes me so proud to be an American!




















I think this relay was the funnest thing to watch so far. SO awesome that we beat the trash talking French...couldn't be better :) Go Phelps! I really hope he breaks that record!













Gotta love Shawn Johnson...she's such a cute girl! I hope she wins tonight...we'll see what happens!




















And...I missed my wonderful friend Sarah's birthday on Sunday. I hope she had an awesome day. She lives in Vegas so I've been down to visit a few times with hopefully one more shopping trip before she comes home :) Growing up Sarah and I often were asked if we were sisters. I don't know if it was just the red hair...what do you think? I'll take being her sister any day :) Love you Sarah! Can't wait to hang out when you come in September!

No comments: